TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE GRANT SCHEME FOR LOCAL AUTHORITIES
The European City Facility (EUCF) is a ground-breaking support mechanism for local authorities across Europe to accelerate local investments in sustainable energy, offering the possibility of securing a grant of up to € 60,000, so that a local authority or a group of local authorities receive technical assistance to develop and implement a sustainable investment concept.
Technical assistance may refer to feasibility studies, market analysis, stakeholder analysis, legal, economic and financial analysis, risk analysis, as well as coordination and organization activities.
Being the national coordinator and expert of the European City Facility in Cyprus, the Cyprus Energy Agency ensures a transparent, comprehensive and coherent information and support to potential applicants.
For questions and clarifications, please contact:
- Savvas Vlachos (EUCF National Expert): firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Charis Kordatos (EUCF National Network Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Information & News
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- EUCF Brochure
- Launch Webinar 'The EUCF Explained' (April 7, 2020) (EN)
- The Application Process explained
- Guidelines for Applicants
- National Webinar (May 20, 2020) (GR)
- EUCF 1st call for applications: Apply Now! EN
- EUCF Investment Concept Template (GR) (EN)
This project has received funding from European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under Grant Agreement No 864212.