TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE GRANT SCHEME FOR LOCAL AUTHORITIES
The European City Facility (EUCF) is a ground-breaking support mechanism for local authorities across Europe to accelerate local investments in sustainable energy, offering the possibility of securing a grant of up to € 60,000, so that a local authority or a set of local authorities can ensure receive technical assistance to develop and implement a sustainable investment plan.
Technical assistance may refer to feasibility studies, market analysis, stakeholder analysis, legal, economic and financial analysis, risk analysis, as well as coordination and organization activities.
It is a competitive process of securing funding, which Strictly evaluated by the coordinators of the initiative abroad. The Cyprus Energy Agency, as the national coordinator and expert of the EUCF in Cyprus, will work to ensure a transparent process, with universal and coherent information and support to potential applicants.
More information about the EUCF, you may find on the websites www.eucityfacility.eu/home.html and bit.ly/2UrD7cc
For questions and clarifications, please contact:
- Savvas Vlachos (EUCF National Expert): email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charis Kordatos (EUCF National Network Manager): email@example.com
Important Information & News
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- EUCF Brochure
- Success Stories
- Application Process
- 1st Call | May 25 - October 2, 2020:
- EUCF Investment Concept Template (NS) (EN)
- EUCF celebrates closing of first call with more than 250 applications! EN
- 2nd Call | March 29 - May 31, 2021:
- 3rd Call | October 15 - December 17, 2021:
- 4th Call | June 9 - September 30, 2022:
- 5th Call | April 24 – June 30, 2023:
From 2019 until 2024, the European City Facility has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under Grant Agreement No 864212.
From 2022 until 2027, the European City Facility is co-funded by the European Union through the LIFE program.
Must you are logged in to comment.