TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE GRANT SCHEME FOR LOCAL AUTHORITIES
The European City Facility (EUCF) is a ground-breaking support mechanism for local authorities across Europe to accelerate local investments in sustainable energy, offering the possibility of securing a grant of up to € 60,000, so that a local authority or a set of local authorities can ensure receive technical assistance to develop and implement a sustainable investment plan.
Technical assistance may refer to feasibility studies, market analysis, stakeholder analysis, legal, economic and financial analysis, risk analysis, as well as coordination and organization activities.
It is a competitive process of securing funding, which Strictly evaluated by the coordinators of the initiative abroad. The Cyprus Energy Agency, as the national coordinator and expert of the EUCF in Cyprus, will work to ensure a transparent process, with universal and coherent information and support to potential applicants.
The 2nd call for participation in the Plan will open on March 29 and will remain valid until May 31, 2021!
For questions and clarifications, please contact:
- Savvas Vlachos (EUCF National Expert): email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charis Kordatos (EUCF National Network Manager): email@example.com
Important Information & News
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - This page is currently under construction!
- EUCF Brochure
- Guidelines for Applicants
- The Application Process explained
- Success Stories
- 1st Call | May 25th - October 2nd, 2020:
- EUCF Investment Concept Template (GR) (EN)
- EUCF celebrates closing of first call with more than 250 applications! EN
- 2nd Call | March 29th - May 31st, 2021:
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under Grant Agreement No 864212.