The Cyprus Citizens' Energy Bureau regularly, four times a year, a theoretical training and practice seminar on "iSBEMcy Software Methodology and Learning". The three-day seminar has a duration of 21 hours and includes solving exercises to prepare candidates for the Exam Specialist Exam.
Objectives of the Seminar:
- The aim of the theoretical part of the seminar is to train the participants in the current legislation and the methodology for the energy certification of buildings
- The purpose of the practice lab is the step-by-step learning of iSBEMcy software through case study and practice
The Seminar Addressed:
- All ETEK graduates: Architecture, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering
- To those who wish to prepare themselves properly for the Exam Qualified Examiners, who will issue Energy Performance Certificates for Residences. It is noted, of course, that the monitoring of such an educational program is not defined by the legislation as a necessary qualification for candidate Specialist Experts.
- The attendance of a training seminar for Candidate Qualified Experts is not included in the required qualifications that a person has to hold in order to enroll in the Register of Experts of the Energy Service. (KNP 164 / 2009)
- The Energy Office of Cypriot Citizens has been approved by the Energy Service as an assessment body capable of organizing examinations (PI 166 / 2016), the success of which is a presumption that the successful person possesses one of the qualifications required to is entered in the Register of Qualified Experts (PI 164 / 2009, PIC 39 / 2014). According to the provisions of the CPC 166 / 2016, if an evaluation organization is interested in conducting training seminars for Qualified Experts, the trainers should be different from the tenants.
- Therefore, and under the CPC 166 / 2016, the seminar trainer is different from the nominee set for the Expert Expert Exams to be organized by the Cyprus Citizens' Energy Bureau next month.
Learn First! If you would like to receive timely updates via emails for the seminars and other Energy Agency actions, please register with our monthly newsletter at the bottom of this page.