The Interreg Med program Transferring Energy Efficiency to the Mediterranean Schools (TEESCHOOLS) aims to provide technical and financial support to the local/national authorities, for the implementation of actions related to the Energy Upgrade of the Mediterranean School Buildings, into Buildings of Nearly Zero Energy Consumption [NZEB].
The actions of the project in Cyprus are coordinated and implemented by the Cyprus Energy Agency, being a Technical and Institutional Partner, with the support of the Cyprus Pedagogical Institute.
The project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/teeschools/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/teeschools
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4A-kaqNNG4izV_uH11xdA
News & Updates:
- The 1st Teeschools Project Newsletter (May 2018)
- The 2nd Teeschools Project Newsletter (January 2019)
- Energy Audits in School Buildings - Results of the European project TEESCHOOLS (2019)
- Technical Post: TEESCHOOLS | A European project to increase the energy efficiency of Mediterranean school buildings (March, 2020) (GR)
- The 3rd Informative Bulletin of the Project for Cyprus (April, 2020) (GR)
- TEESCHOOLS: E-Courses on the Energy Efficiency of Public School Buildings
- TEESCHOOLS Achievements Infographic