1. Using your mobile, visit the website: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1oVp_h4UhqBFeZaida88dj3N6cRQrX7M&usp=sharing
2. The map has been imported into the Google Maps app on your mobile. Enter the application and tap "Saved" at the bottom of the screen.
3. Head down and select 'Maps'.
4. Select the "Cycling Infrastructure Nicosia SEPTEMBER 2022" map.
5. The map now appears in Google Maps on your mobile and you can use it as normal to find your destination and/or to check if there is a safer alternative route with a bike lane.
6. If you wish to temporarily remove the maps from your map, follow the process of finding the map via 'Saved Maps', select the map, tap its title at the bottom of the screen and select 'Close'. The map will remain in your saved maps for future use following the same process.
Must you are logged in to comment.