The Cyprus Energy Agency has been certified by the Human Resources Development Authority (HRDA) as a Vocational Training Center & Structure with certified rooms with a capacity of 28 and 12 people respectively. They organize training seminars for special professional qualifications, such as:
- Category A, B and C Energy Controllers
- Energy Efficiency of Buildings - Methodology and iSBEMcy software learning
- Level I Certified Infrared Thermographer
- Heat Pumps: Design Inspection and Energy Evaluation Systems
- Project management and methods of techno-economic analysis
- Energy management systems and ISO 50001: 2018
- Level I Certified Infrared Thermographer (10 - 15 May 2021)
In addition, the Cyprus Energy Agency is an accredited examination body for conducting examinations for special professional qualifications such as:
- Specialized Experts who will issue Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) for buildings used as residential and non-residential
- Category C Energy Auditors
- Exams for Candidate Specialized Experts who will Issue Energy Performance Certificates for Homes (March 13, 2021)
- Exams for Candidate Specialized Experts who will Issue Energy Performance Certificates for NON-HOUSES (March 13, 2021)
In the context of e-learning, the Cyprus Energy Agency offers FREE to the public the e-courses of the European project YENESIS, or based on 4 Business Innovation themes (Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Sources, Sustainable Tourism, and Sustainable Mobility) and is offered in 7 languages (Greek, English, Spanish, Italian, Croatian, Estonian, and Portuguese). Candidates who successfully complete the course, obtain a relevant certificate.
Finally, the Cyprus Energy Agency organizes Pancyprian and for all age groups, educational activities and workshops on Energy, Environment and Climate Change. You will find indicative educational material for our little friends here.
For more information about the training seminars and exams for special professional qualifications, contact Ms. Maria Paphiti at 22667716. For information on educational activities and workshops, contact Ms. Soulla Karra at 22667716. For all the above you can also be informed by calendar of our Agency, as well as through our monthly Newsletter which you can subscribe to by clicking the relevant button at the bottom of this page. We look forward to meeting you!