We would like to inform you that the leading International Event EMC 2023 – Eastern Mediterranean Conference & Exhibitionwill take place in our country from the XNUMXth to XNUMXth of November XNUMX. This is the largest event organized in the Eastern Mediterranean region focusing on Energy topics. It is under the auspices of the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, and Industry of Cyprus and with the support of the Cyprus Hydrocarbons Company (EUC).
The Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI) is participating in this event as an Official Partner, organizing a hybrid Business Matchmaking Event with the support of the Enterprise Europe Network Cyprus.
The aim of the event is to bring together companies from Cyprus and abroad, active in the entire range of Energy chain, through their participation in pre-arranged meetings (B2B), and to create new business contacts, to present their work, to discuss the development of business, technological and/or research partnerships and receive information and advice on new technologies and solutions.
Who can participate?
The event is open to businesses, startups, research institutions, universities, local authorities, and other organizations actively engaged in the following sectors:
- Oil and Gas operators / E&P
- Supply of Valves / Actuators / Pump / Piping
- Renewables / Solar / Wind Hybrid / Hydrogen
- Health / Safety / Environment
- (HSE) Marine Equipment
- Drilling and Completion
- Power supply
- Transportation / Logistics
The meetings, each lasting 20 minutes, will be conducted both in person at a dedicated area of Exhibition EMC 2023 and remotely (online). To have free access to the exhibition area , pre-registration is required. Click HERE.
To Register for the Matchmaking Event:
- Interested parties have to register by November 17, 2023 on a specialized platform and create their business profile. Registration is free. Click HERE.
- Subsequently, the profiles are evaluated by the EEN Cyprus to verify and confirm the details of the legal and natural persons.
- Participants' profiles are published on the platform and form the basis for searching for potential partners for arranging meetings.
- Prior to the event, each participant receives its personal meeting schedule.
For any further information or enquiries, interested parties can contact the EEN Cyprus at the following telephone numbers: 22889752, 22889769, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org