The seminar "Use of Digital Imaging of Building Information (BIM) for Energy Analysis of Buildings" is organized by the Cyprus Energy Office and is sponsored by the Human Resources Development Authority.
Objectives of the seminar are the candidates:
- Describe the legal framework related to the energy certification of buildings and the issuance of Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- To formulate the basic principles of digital display of building information
- Name the basic principles of sustainability and energy efficiency of buildings
- To develop sustainable building design through the digital information display methodology of building information
- Perform energy analysis with digital display of building information
- Choose energy models for the energy simulation of buildings
- To document the cost and benefit of energy upgrading of buildings by utilizing the digital display of building information and energy models
- To justify and substantiate an opinion about the energy footprint of the building in its life cycle.
- Collaborate with engineers to utilize digital display of building information to improve the energy efficiency of buildings
- To motivate for the utilization of the digital display of building information during the construction of new buildings and during the energy upgrade of existing buildings
The seminar is addressed in the branches of mechanical science ETEK (Architecture, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering) -specifically to engineers belonging to the construction sector with experience in the energy design of buildings.
Be the first to know about! If you wish to receive information via email about our Training Programs and other activities our Agency is organising, do subscribe to our monthly Newsletter at the bottom of this page.