Blue Deal is an Interreg Mediterranean program, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund and based on the capitalization of Blue Energy (BE).
The project aims to increase transnational activity of innovative clusters and networks of the blue energy sector, develop links and synergies between SME`s, public authorities, knowledge institutions and civil society and establish transnational and regional Blue Deal Alliances.
With a budget of 2,8 million euros and 32 months of work ahead, Blue Deal integrates 13 partners from 7 countries and 9 different regions around the Mediterranean (including the Cyprus Energy Agency), who will create a favorable environment for BE investments and sustainable actions in the Mediterranean economy.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/BLUEDEALMED
- Twitter: wwwtwitter.com/bluedeal_med
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/bluedeal-med
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/bluedeal_/
- Platform: BLUE DEAL Med
- 1st E-Leaflet
- 2nd E-Leaflet
News & Updates
- BLUE DEAL Kick-off Meeting (GR)
- Newsletter # 1 (April 2020)
- The 1st Digital Blue Deal Testing Lab (Press Release) (GR)
- The 2nd Digital Blue Deal Testing Lab (Press Release)
- Newsletter # 2 (October 2020)
- e-Blue Agora (Press Release) (GR)
- The 1st Blue Deal Transferring Lab (Greece)
- The 2nd Blue Deal Transferring Lab (Croatia)
- The 3rd Blue Deal Transferring Lab (Cyprus)
- Open Innovation Challenges
- Blue Energy Transnational Alliance