The seminar Certification of Level I Thermography (Level I Certified Infrared Thermographer) is suitable for candidates wishing to know how to operate the camera, as well as to make qualitative applications of Infrared Thermography / Thermal Imaging.
The program is approved by the International NACHI Building Inspectors Organization and meets the educational requirements of its professional specifications and logo.
Duration of the Seminar:
The seminar has a duration of 6 days and is organized by the Cyprus Citizens' Energy Bureau
Objectives of the Seminar:
- Be aware of and make predictive maintenance (P / PM)
- Be able to monitor and evaluate system operation
- Apply procedures that ensure quality in the services provided
- Be aware of building science
- Be aware of and understand infrared theory
- Be aware of the concepts of heat transfer
- They can make choices and know how infrared equipment works
- Understand and comply with standards
- Know and analyze images and be able to create professional reports
- Learn to recognize and document thermal patterns created by inappropriate design or work as well as hardware failures
- Know and understand electrical distribution systems
- Know and understand engineering systems
- Know the steam networks
- Know and be able to study refractory linings
- Be able to make an active thermography
- Be aware of and be able to study building shells
- Be able to make building thermography
The Seminar Addressed:
- In all branches of engineering, industrial, construction and maintenance / upgrading facilities.
- For those using infrared thermography, as a non-destructive testing (MKE) tool, process monitoring and energy inspection of building facilities.
- Upon completion of the program, trainees pass the exam and with a grade> = 80% they receive the Certified Level I Certified Infrared Thermographer® certified by INFRASPECTION INSTITUTE.
- The Energy Office of Cypriot Citizens grants a Certificate of Training to those participants who will successfully complete the program.
Learn First! If you would like to receive timely updates via e-newsletters for the seminars and other actions of the Energy Bureau, please register with our monthly Newsletter at the bottom of this page.