The Ministry of Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism (CEECB) announces the announcement of the support plan "Plan for the production of electricity from renewable energy sources for own consumption".
The project includes the following investment categories:
Category A: Photovoltaic PV systems up to 5.2KW network-connected by the net-metering method for all consumers. Total Available Power: 23MW
· Subcategory A1: PV residential systems used as permanent residences by vulnerable and vulnerable consumers (sponsorship of EUR 900 / kW). Total Available Power from 1.1.2017: 1,2 MW.
· Subcategory A2: PV systems for non-vulnerable consumer housing (without sponsorship). Total Available Power: 8,8MW.
· Subcategory A3: PV systems for non-household consumers (without sponsorship). Total Available Power: 13 MW.
Category B: Photovoltaic systems and biomass / biogas self-production systems in commercial and industrial units. Total Available Power: 80 MW
• The power of each PV system that can be installed ranges from 10kW to 10MW per electricity consumption bill. Total Available PV Power Systems: 40MW
• The power of each biomass / biogas system that can be installed ranges from 10kW to 10MW per electricity consumption bill. Total Available Power of Biomass / Biogas Systems: 40MW
Category C: Stand-alone photovoltaic systems unconnected to the grid. Total Available Power: Unbound. Every consumer has the right to submit.
Submission of applications
Applications will be accepted from 06 June 2017, until the maximum available capacity of each investment category / subclass is completed or until any revision of the Scheme is issued.
More information can be found on the Energy Services website, at this the link.