Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances, including the case of negligence, www.cea.org.cy is not responsible for any form of damage to the visitor / user of the pages, services, choices and content www.cea.org.cy which it makes on its own initiative and with the knowledge of the terms hereof.
If the visitor / user wishes to subscribe to his / her service www.cea.org.cy in order to receive the monthly newsletter or to be informed about the holding of seminars and exams organized by the Cyprus Office of Cyprus Citizens, agrees to: provide true, accurate, valid and complete information requested and maintain and update its registration details in order to kept true, accurate and up-to-date.
USER / MEMBERSHIP CONDUCT
Users / Members agree not to use their services www.cea.org.cy for:
- Posting, posting, sending, transferring or using any other method to install content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, detrimental, defamatory, vulgar, violent, abusive, racist or otherwise reprehensible violates the personality and personal data of others; feelings of hatred, and / or any other criminal offense.
- Damage to minors in any way.
- Imitation of any legal or natural person or false statement about the identity of the user / member or misleading statement regarding the relationship and / or cooperation of the user / member with another legal or natural person.
- Posting, posting, uploading, transferring, or using another method to install content from a person who is not authorized to provide this content by law or confidential relationship.
- Post, post, upload, transfer or use of any other method to install and / or promote and / or distribute content containing digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or electronic equipment computers or telecommunication equipment.
- Infringement, with or without intent, of any local, national, European, international law and / or any rule having legislative force and affecting and / or covering any of its services www.cea.org.cy
- Interference with services or services or servers or networks associated with the services of www.cea.org.cy or failure to comply with the conditions, procedures and rules for the use of these networks.
- Harassment in any way of privacy and the personal and social rights of other users / members (such as collecting and / or storing personal data of other users / members).
COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA
Www.cea.org.cy collects personal data when the visitor / user enters his / her services.
When registering a visitor / user at www.cea.org.cy, the requested information is: Name, Surname, Email, Organization, and Country. Www.cea.org.cy uses the personal data of visitors / users / members for the following reasons:
- sending a monthly newsletter
- sending an email message to conduct seminars, event exams organized by the Energy Agency and / or third parties via email
- the sending of information messages related to the purposes of the Energy Office.
CORRECTION Or/ AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
Www.cea.org.cy entitles users / members to delete their personal data, correct and / or update their personal data and / or to disable their registration at any time or by contacting the phone 22667716, or by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If at any time you decide that you do not wish to receive any email material you have subscribed to, you may terminate subscription for such material either by contacting 22667716 or by sending a message to email@example.com or by unsubscribe in the relevant link accompanying the emails sent by the Energy Bureau.
BALANCING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Energy Agency undertakes not to sell, rent or otherwise publish or / and disclose the personal data of the visitors / users / members of www.cea.org.cy to any third party. Www.cea.org.cy may channel personal data of its visitors / users / members to third parties and / or individuals only if:
- It has the explicit consent of the visitors / users / members to divulge personal data
- The channeling of personal data to legal and / or natural persons working with www.cea.org.cy becomes necessary for the realization of the wishes. The legal and natural persons who cooperate with www.cea.org.cy are entitled process the personal data that users / members of www.cea.org.cy submit to it only to the extent strictly necessary to provide support to www.cea.org.cy.
- It is due to compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and to the competent authorities alone.
'LINKS' TO OTHER SITES
Www.cea.org.cy contains links to other sites that are not controlled by itself but by third parties (natural or legal persons). Under no circumstances is www.cea.org.cy responsible for the Terms of Privacy of the visitors / users they follow.
Www.cea.org.cy has no responsibility whatsoever for the content posted and / or published by users / members on their homepages. Other users / members visit these personal pages at their own risk. If www.cea.org.cy receives notice that the content on one of the personal pages hosting it affects third parties and / or violates the personal data of third parties reserves the right to immediately and without warning delete the relevant pages and / or the user / member who posted and / or published it. This clause applies to texts, photos, images, audio files, video files, and any other content that users / members can upload / publish on their personal pages.
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor / user of the www.cea.org.cy services is subject to the terms of this section and to the relevant provisions of the Cypriot legislation N.138 (I) / 2001. These terms are formulated taking into account both the rapid development of technology and in particular the Internet and the existing network of legal provisions on these issues. In this context, any relevant regulation will be the subject of this section. In any case www.cea.org.cy reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data by informing visitors / users within the existing and / or possible legal framework. If a visitor / user does not agree with the terms of protection provided in this document, he / she ought not to use the services of www.cea.org.cy.