The Energy Office of Cypriot Citizens has been approved by the Energy Service as an Assessment Body capable of organizing examinations for the Certification of Boiler Heating Systems Inspectors, the success of which is a presumption that the successful person holds the qualifications required to conduct system inspections boiler heating.
The right to participate in the examinations has been registered in the Register of Members of the Scientific Technical Chamber of Cyprus (EETEK), in the case of a Cypriot citizen, or in the register of engineers, in the case of a national of a Member State of the EU. established in a Member State of the EU. except for the Republic, in accordance with the provisions of the Cyprus Technical Chamber of Law, in the Mechanical Engineering sector.
Place of Examinations:
The examinations will be conducted in the approved and certified by the Energy Service structures of the Energy Office of Cypriot Citizens and consist of two parts: (a) written examination (theoretical part); and (b) practical examination.
Success in Exams:
The exam is considered to be successful when the candidate achieves both written and practical examination. In case of failure in one of the two parts of the examination, the candidate may repeat the unsuccessful examination at a future time.
The examinations, written and practical, cover all the matter mentioned in the KNP 150 / 2013.
The fee for examinations for prospective inspectors of boiler heating systems is € 150 + VAT. (PIC 150 / 2013).
It is pointed out that, according to the provisions of the Law, the attendance of seminars is not a prerequisite for the examination.
It is a registered member of the Register of Members of the Chamber in the Mechanical Engineering field in the case of a Cypriot citizen or in the file of engineers in the case of a national of a Member State established in another Member State in accordance with the provisions of the Cyprus Technical Chamber of Law
He holds a certificate of success in examinations organized by an assessment body
- He has three (3) years of relevant experience
- PAP. 148-149 / 2013 on Building Energy Efficiency Regulation (Heating System Inspection Process with Nominal Power Boilers from 20 to 100kW and with 100kW Nominal Power Boilers) Order of 2013
- PAP. 150 / 2013 On Building Energy Efficiency Regulation (Testing Inspector for Heating Systems Inspectors) 2013 Order
- PAP. 151 / 2013 On Building Energy Efficiency Regulation (Criteria to be met by the Boiler Heating System Inspectors) Order of 2013
- PAP. 244 / 2013 On Building Energy Efficiency Regulation (Regulation and Control of Heating Systems with Rated Output Capacity Boilers Larger than 20KW) Order of 2013
- PAP 421 / 2015 On Building Energy Efficiency Regulation (Authorized Boiler Heating System Inspectors) 2015 Order
- PAP 63 / 2017 About Building Energy Efficiency Regulation (Heating Systems Inspection) Regulations of 2017
- Boiler heating system inspection guide
- Boiler heating system setup and control guide
- Total Performance Requirements Guide for Technical Installations Installed or Upgraded to Residences (GR) (2016)
- Global Performance Requirements Guide for Technical Systems Installed or Upgraded to Non-Residential (GR) (2016)